Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Yarn Along (a day late)

Johnny decided that he wanted to learn to knit this past week.  On Monday night, I was able to run to the craft store while the girls were at their Schoenstatt meeting.  Here is the result...


I bought super bulky yarn and size 11 needles and WOW!, did he go to town.

So now there's a little competition for Therese to get working on her scarf...


And here's what I've been working on...


Andrew requested a pair of winter socks to wear in his boots.  I had this yarn sitting around and he liked the colors.  Now if I can just get motivated when it's time to make the 2nd one!  In the reading department, I started The Dry Grass of August a few days ago.  It's a fast read that takes place in the South, about a young girl and her family relationships in the 1950's.


No comments:

Post a Comment