Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Keeping the Littles Busy

I was trying to find a way to keep Marianna busy and close to the house.  She wants to go swimming with her older brothers and sister, but there's that little issue of supervision.  So I filled our mega huge popcorn bowl with water and threw in some kitchen utensils for fun.  It was a hit!  Pouring and scooping and squirting (the turkey baster was very popular), they even managed to water a few flowers around the deck.


 
Francis even got in on the fun...sort of.

1 comment:

  1. You need to know, that I tried this, I thought, "I can be a cool mom like Kim" Took out the big bowls, got the hose and maybe here is where I went wrong, let them fill the bowls. It turned into a water fight with the hose and the whole inside of the garage got wet, til I yelled at them to go to the backyard. So much for the bowls.

    ReplyDelete