Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Miss Marianna and the Potty Training Experiment

Let me begin by saying, I hate potty training.
 
I am terrible at it.
 
You'd think with all my years of experience, I would be an expert.
 
NOT!!
 
Here's my unsuspecting girl a few days before the start of the potty train.

Little Miss Booger Nose

 
Here she is two days into the "experiment".  This is what I call the "hiding phase".
 
As in... "Marianna, do you need to go potty?"
 
"Marianna, where ARE you?"
 
By the time I find her, she's managed to leave a little puddle on the carpet.
 
See. 
 
 I'm a real expert at this.
 
We put this off for so long,
 
I thought I would luck out and she would just take matters into her own hands.
 
(ew, maybe not the best choice of words when pertaining to potty experiments!)
 
Maybe I should wait until December.
 
(this is what's running through my head half way through the day.)
 

Or maybe I should stop and take a picture and laugh with my sweet girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment