Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Recital pics

I'm not the kind of mom who takes pictures at every recital, either I forget the camera at home or I forget to take pictures once I'm there.  This year I managed to remember both. 

John Paul pounded out Chant Arab and Christmas Day Secrets.


Therese played Touch a Rainbow and Happy Farmer.

Matthew performed a duet...

and his Music Bridges suite.

Andrew received a ribbon for participating in a music theory exam.

Then he plunked out a Carulli Andantino.


Clare's last recital...she celebrated with some beautiful Japanese pieces. (The
song titles escape my memory at the moment.)

A quick snapshot of all the performers and our beloved teacher, Linda.
Great job, everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment