Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Pictures from Camp

This is it folks!  All the pictures from Men of Virtue/Vocations Camp at our house.  Through a strange twist of fate, Clare ended up with our camera at Schoentstatt Camp (where we banish send her for our "everything-boy week").  My dad snapped a few pics on the last day, so without further adieu...
Prepping for the final Mass.
Awards ceremony and line up for camp t-shirts.
(Or maybe I should say,"A wee bit of chaos.")
 Francis making himself right at home in the crowd.
 "Yours truly" scarfing food with my lovely Mama.
 Great shot of our make-shift chapel in the background.

 A big shout-out to all our generous donors who made another great year of Camp possible!  And sorry it took so long to get this post up.  All I can say is it's been an incredibly busy summer.

Note to Sarah:  My boys want to come to your camp yet this summer.  I'm thinking that would be really awesome.  Calling Fr. Scott today...

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY getting around to checking out this post. I'm impressed!! Amazing work Kim! I know how much effort and work goes into the camp and your family did great!
    We'll see what next week brings here :)

    ReplyDelete