Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Little of this and a little of that...

View from my very clean windows.

Yep...Spring and Fall.  Twice a year is all the cleaning they get around here.

Francis listening to the big guys talk.
(Love the hands in the pockets.)

Dan bought a work van ...

so after some quick cleaning, we can haul people in here again!
 
From a couple of weeks ago...

after most of  the other trees have dropped their leaves,
these two put on a beautiful show.
 
I like to think this is how "school" looks around here...

this is the reality, though.

1 comment:

  1. There's the van!! Yay!!

    Yes, our school is a mess too...it's only kind of neat on the weekends...

    I only clean my windows in the springtime...I did notice today though, that I should (should) clean the living room ones before snow falls...

    I should.

    ReplyDelete