Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

FranMan at 2 and One Half

I tried for a photo shoot part way through the summer.
 
Then I remembered why I don't bother with trying to set
up photos...

What's with the squinty eyes?

This one really captures his personality,
so I guess that's as good as it gets.

Back to reality!
(I think those snazzy slippers came from
Auntie Tammie's house, if I'm not mistaken.)
 
Rock on, Little Man, rock on!

 
Favorite hobbie: licking whatever's been in the mixer lately
and eating inedibles.
He's tried Carmex, Chapstick and Blistex recently (much to his sister's chagrin).
 
Do you see the trend here?
We also had one bubble consuming incident which led
to repeated gagging in the backyard.
He made a quick recovery, though and has returned
to his favorite lip balm.
No worries, right?
 
He's also really into hats.
 
Classic picture... squinty eyes AND a hat!

That's our boy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment