Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Chris and Jillian's Wedding

Marianna's godmother got married last Friday night, so we partied down...

 Tried to get a picture of Marianna dancing with Joe K.
 and Jillian's little sister, Clare. Both little girls are marathon
dancers.  I'm pretty sure they never left the dance floor.
 
OK, maybe just a break for a picture with her Jillian.

Did I mention the reception was at a classic car showroom?

The ultimate man-cave.
 


A couple more pictures right before we hit the road.

Every little girl dreams of being the beautiful bride.
 
Fun shot of the bride and groom.
What a great couple!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bride!! So modest and I LOVE the red shoes!!! The shoes alone tell me she has an awesome personality!!

    Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute couple, beautiful bride and wedding gown. I'm with Jamie, love those red shoes!

    ReplyDelete