Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Monday, April 28, 2014

1st Communion Sunday

Here are a few pictures from Johnny's 1st Communion.
 
This photo was taken especially for Johnny's godparents.
Since they weren't able to be with us, I had Stephen text a
picture or two.


Johnny is the little head to the right.  I like this picture because Joe K. came from
seminary to be a part of Johnny's day and there he is, up by the altar.
(I think Joe is a little camera shy, so we gotta be sneaky sometimes!)

John Paul received his 1st Communion from Fr. John Paul on
the day that Pope John Paul II was canonized a saint.
How's that for a celebration?!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a great day for your family and special one for Johnny. I thought that was our Joseph K back there. ;) And Fr. JP, one of our favorites. I bet it was a most memorable day. Blessings, Kim.

    ReplyDelete