Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Monday, January 7, 2013

A little bit of homemade Christmas

So as most of you know we're not really the handmade/homemade Christmas type of family.  If it's creative then it belongs to Dan.  This year, though, I found a neat idea that Clare used as a gift for her friend, Mary.  She printed a picture from Facebook and then cut it in squares to fit these wooden blocks that she modge podged.  Very fast, easy and inexpensive, my kind of craft!


I decided to post these pictures of our gift to Stephen, as well. He's giving them all away, so for posterity's sake, I thought I'd have this to remember them by.

 Dan made the frames for the oil paintings Stephen brought back from Haiti.



This last painting is going in Dan's office at work. It's my personal favorite.  Stephen says he'll be buying more in March when he heads back to Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment