Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The "Getting Ready for Baby" post


In between my spastic cleaning frenzies (nesting, anyone?), I have been trying to get things organized for our newest little member.  Here's a few of the things we've been working on around here...


One nearly new carseat passed on to us by Gohmann's, so we cleaned it up.  (Very thankful for this, since the carseat we had for Marianna was kind of tempermental).


Joseph put the crib up before he returned to school.


Hmm!  Pink or Blue?


Stocked up on those totally, cute, teeny-tiny newborn diapers.


Sewed a bunch of old flannel blankets into double thick burp cloths.  I don't know why, but I have a sneaking suspicion this baby is going to be one of those volatile spitters.  Haven't had one since Johnny, so I figure we're probably about due!

Therese says she can't wait to have a new baby and it doesn't even matter if it's not a girl anymore because babies are so sweet and their skin is so soft.  So I guess that means we must be about ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment