Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

FUDGE

I decided to post my favorite fudge recipe because I can never find it when I need it (which is frequently).  I originally saw it on this blog and have used it for the past few years.  Did I mention that I love chocolate?  This fudge is delish and I have to fight the kids to get my fair share.  Clare made the batch in the picture below and my one and only beef was that she didn't lick the bowl when she was finished! What good, law-abiding chocolate-lover doesn't relish every last taste?  To quote Pooh Bear, "I wasn't going to eat it.  I was only going to Taste it!"

Photo courtesy of Matthew


(I have sinced tracked down the owner of this hand and he has been duly reprimanded!!)



3 cups chocolate chips
4 tbs. butter
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 t. vanilla

Line 9" square pan with wax paper.  Melt chips, butter and sweetened cond. milk in pan or microwave (Did I mention this was easy?) until smooth.  Add vanilla and pour into prepared pan.  Chill 2 hours, turn out of pan and cut.  Store in refrigerator.



No comments:

Post a Comment