but came up with what is now lovingly called "the clown outfit".
I got her into it but couldn't get her out. Thought I might have to literally rip it off of her! I think we have a doll or two around here that might be able to wear this experiment. Normally, I would have called it quits. So glad I kept going because I dug up this pattern which was really easy to modify and now I think I want to make about 20 of them! I'm on the prowl for some lace and cute buttons to jazz it up a bit. (Sorry about the blurry pictures. I'm trying out my Mother's Day gift from Joe and Tim and let's face it my model isn't keen on standing still for long.)
My read-of-the-week is Evidence Not Seen by Darlene Rose Deibler. I wrote a bit about this yesterday. It gives an interesting historical perspective of WWII and I have a whole new appreciation for missionary work.
Check out more needle and thREAD at Elizabeth's blog!