Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Yarn Along

I've had a lot of "sitting time" in the past two weeks, so I turned it into a whole lot of knitting.  Almost finished a reversible tank from Mother Daughter Knits.  Here it is after blocking. 



I also spent a fair amount of time reading and worked my way through Style, Sex and Substance.  It was a quick read, with a lot of food for thought.  I would have photographed the book with my knitting but I've already loaned it out to a friend!  Really want to read the last essay by Barbara Nicolosi again. With a number of teenagers in our house, her particular message definitely hit home.

Well, that's it from me this week.  Short and sweet!  Happy Yarn Along to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment