Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yarn Along

I finished the Reversible Tank last night and just need to take care of the loose ends. Hoping to wear this with a certain skirt that was impossible to find anything in stores to go with it.  I'm reading Evidence Not Seen by Darlene Deibler Rose.  It's about her mission work to the people of New Guinea at the time of WWII.  She ends up in a POW camp but I haven't gotten that far in the book yet.  Hoping to spend some time outside reading this week.


I've already started the Bianca  from Berroco's website. I'm using Mirasol Tupa in Onyx.  Really love this yarn!  Haven't decided if I should finish a dress I'm sewing for Marianna (which means I'm stuck inside on a beautiful day) or if I should sit in the sun and knit, knit, knit! (Or I could read, read, read!)

 
Check out Ginny's blog for more great Yarn Along ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment