Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Dear Dabers!

The many faces of our Gabers guy...


My polite..."ladies first" guy (like father, like son!)



Cheesy smile guy





Our living-in-mud-boots guy (must find a puddle)



The show-my-love-by-teasing guy

And for the grand finale....

(I found this on an external hard drive that Joseph had put all of his old iphone pictures on.  Isn't it awesome?  I really should print it and send it to Sister.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, happy birthday sweet little boy!!
    God bless you!

    Love that picture of him and sister, she would love the picture!!! You should enlarge it and frame it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't visit her during Lent. I'm thinking it would be a fun Easter surprise.

    ReplyDelete