Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Friday, February 24, 2012

A Favorite Picture


I snapped this picture rather quickly yesterday and didn't realize how sweet it was until it came up on the computer screen.  This is the epitome of what I love about homeschooling.  First of all, let me say that these two siblings have never quite jelled, so to see them working through algebra together is just a beautiful thing to this mama.  For Stephen to be able to share his love of math and be able to help others is really cool, as well.  I like math. I'm not half bad at math but ask any kid in this family past 2nd grade addition and subtraction and they'll take Stephen's tutorials over mine...anyday...hands down.  He should definately go pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment