Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Answer to Yesterday's Puzzler is.....

it's a chunk of steel.  How boring is that?  After all the things Clare and I dreamed up that it could have been!  Anyway,  here's some pictures from yesterday.



Joe and I made a huge batch of Puppy Chow and everybody scarfed on it after sledding for  a VERY LONG TIME.  Wish I could have gotten a picture of Therese on the snowboard.  She's getting quite good.  My pictures are a little quick because I wanted to make sure I got my share of the snack.  Have I mentioned that I love chocolate?  Mmmm, chocolate and a glass of milk...or in Joe's case, a can or twelve of Dr. Pepper.



And what's one of my posts without a cute Marianna picture?

Therese dubbed her "Pink Baby Ninja"










No comments:

Post a Comment