Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Weekend

Saturday was a rather dark day filled with promises of snow which never really materialized.  The healthier kids managed a little sledding while Dan and the boys started their latest project in the garage.  My picture taking was limited by a Marianna who was plastered to my body for the day, so if you can't tell ....their project was welding on the docks.  Guess we're ready for summer now!  I regrettably picked this day to make a big turkey dinner so we could munch on it for the rest of the weekend.  My baby girl was less than thrilled. Ugh! Still all-in-all it was a great day (well, maybe not for the sicko's).






Johnny was too sick to go outside, so he was my licker helper in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment