Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Slightly Early Birthday Party

Although Johnny's birthday is officially not until Wednesday, we partied today because it was convenient for Grandma and Grandpa.  Here's the day in pictures (with a few words in between, you know me.)

We'll start things off with the 3 Stooges, hanging out in the garage...

Oh wait!  I forgot, Curly's in AZ.
What's a party without some sweets?

The favored birthday treat, Brownie Pizza


Grandma Arlene's delectable Cocoa Bars.  I have tried, to no avail, to duplicate this recipe.  She says the secret ingredient is margarine, but I think she's holding out on me.




Therese with a captive audience

Putting together more LEGO creations




A very happy birthday boy


Clean-up Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment