Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We've been married for half of our lives!

Who would have ever thought that this

would produce this!



Twenty-one years after the fact, my heart is full of so much love and gratitude that it's hard to put it into words.

When we first started having children, I worried about what people had to say.  As we had more children they said there won't be enough love to go around (much less money, etc.).  Now as I look back, I know that love multiplies (and everything else does, too!). I see it in my relationship with God, I see it between Dan and I, and I see it in our children.  What's most amazing is that I see it in the people around us; our extended family, our friends, our neighbors, fellow parishioners in numerous parishes. As our family blesses others, the blessings return back to us a thousand times over.  Thank you to all who have been a part of our lives.  God bless you and let's make it another 21 years(and more)!

More importantly, Johnny just woke up and wants you to know he's six.(Let's keep things in perspective here!)


No comments:

Post a Comment