Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nothing in Particular

Can you hear that?  Me neither.  That is the sound of nobody.  Nobody is on the main floor right now (well, except me!).  Aaaahhh, the sound of peace.  On Thursday's, I let the kids play video games in the afternoon.  Usually I make them wait until 3:30 when Marianna's teachers come to work with her.  But it's a little earlier than that today.  You know what?  I don't even care if their brains turn to mush.  I am eating a leftover dessert from our New Year's weekend and trying not to think about the noisy dishwasher (leave that for another post) or what entree I can throw together before Dan gets home from work.  I am savoring the moment and hoping you take time to savor a moment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment