Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Your guess is as good as mine!

Yesterday morning was a little too icy for our big, beasty van to be on the roads, so I borrowed Joseph's Subaru to take the kids to music lessons.  After brushing the snow off of the entire car and scraping the windshield, I jumped in to start it up and behold, what do I see?



That's just it!  WHAT do I see?  Cough drops and quarters marinating in Dr. Pepper.  And some unidentified object?  I'm thinking petrified beef stick, possibly?  Yech, I'm pretty sure I'm scarred for life.  Clare was so grossed out I didn't think she'd sit next to me on the way to Linda's.  Soooo, what's your guess.... I'll let you know what it really is....tomorrow!
For those of you who would like more of a hint.  Here's a NICE CLOSE-UP just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment