Everything you never wanted to know about our family and various other subjects.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Laundry Update

I know you're probably thinking I'm obsessed with laundry but I did promise an update in the New Year.  I am happy to announce that all of the Big Boy Club have done their laundry (although I'm pretty sure Timothy has only finished the ugly task once in the last month).  Here's the pair of jeans to prove it.



I'm guessing they haven't seen the inside of my beloved washing machine for quite a while.  Speaking of that fabulous machine I call friend, while photographing  the filthy jeans, I couldn't resist snapping a shot of of her with her new mate.

Beeeeautiful!
Aren't they quite a pair?  Can't you tell I'm partial to them?

Well, maybe I AM a little obsessed with all things laundry.... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment